All providers practicing at Elemental Center will not deviate from the Prescription Refill, Controlled Substances, and Sample Medication Policy. Failure to comply with this policy may result in dismissal from our practice.
- All prescription refill requests should originate from the patient by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or their providers email directly. The front desk does not process refill requests.
- Approval of your refill may take up to three (3) business days so please be courteous and do not wait to call. If you use a mail order pharmacy, please contact us fourteen (14) days before your medication is due to run out.
- If your prescription bottle indicates you have refills left, you do not need to contact our office. Contact your pharmacy and they will refill it for you; be sure to give the pharmacy adequate time to fulfill your request, please plan at least five (5) days in advance of your medication running out.
- Refills can only be authorized on medication prescribed by providers from our office. We will not refill medications prescribed by other providers.
- No prescriptions will be refilled after hours or on Holidays.
- Please notify your provider on the next business day if you find yourself out of medication after hours.
- Patients who have not been seen within the last 3 months are required to have an appointment for all refill requests. Refills will not be sent without an appointment.
- It is your responsibility to make your follow up appointment to ensure you do not run out of your prescription. Please do not call the office and expect your urgent request for a refill without an office visit.
- Our providers participate in the Illinois Prescription monitoring program.
- Your prescriber may request that you come in office for updated vitals and drug screen before a prescription is refilled. Depending on the medication and treatment plan the frequency of drug screens will vary.
no-shows and late cancellations
When you make an appointment at our practice, we reserve that time especially for you. Insurance companies do not pay benefits for missed and/or cancelled appointments. Therefore, your account will be charged a $150.00 no show fee if you miss a scheduled appointment or cancel in less than 24 hours.
To cancel your appointment, email email@example.com.
new patient appointment deposit
When you make an appointment at our practice, we reserve that time especially for you. Insurance companies do not pay benefits for missed and/or cancelled appointments. All new patient appointments require a $100 deposit. This deposit is refunded after the patient attends the initial. If the patient is a no-show, the deposit will not be refunded back to you.